Your dry feet and hands are in for a real treat! SUZOTICS Hand and Foot Butter is formulated with 100% organic shea butter and Jojoba oils, lightly infused with a hint of eucalyptus essential oils. Coupled with our overnight cotton moisturizing socks or gloves, our deep treatment Shea Butter locks in moisture, creating a protective layer on the skin that immediately boosts moisture and helps prevent further moisture loss.
– Helps repair dry, cracked and damaged skin
– Moisturizes and nourishes skin for increased elasticity
– Reduces inflammation caused by stress on the skin
– Soothes and invigorates the skin
– Cools and moisturizes
GLOVES: Premium 100% white cotton gloves assist in absorption of your hand butter. White cotton gloves avoid staining of fabrics and/or garments. Machine washable & are reusable.
SOCKS : Made of soft and smooth cotton material, breathable and comfortable to wear. Safe for delicate and sensitive skin. Easy to wash and durable enough for multiple washes. These socks have no moisturizing function, they should be used with the foot butter for an intensive hydration treatment to moisturize and soften your dry, cracked, or rough feet skin.
PUMICE STONE: This course stone is used to smooth over rough skin by rubbing the stone in a circular motion. Oval shaped so that it is easy to grasp and hold steady while you are scrubbing the skin. Helps prevent dry skin build up. Buffs and smooths rough skin and calluses on your feet. Smooths and exfoliates your skin. Abrasive surface easily removes dead skin. Gentle enough for daily use.
DIRECTIONS: Best if used before bedtime. Soak hands or feet in warm soapy water for 15-20 minutes.
– For feet: Exfoliate with pumice stone, then rinse and dab dry with soft towel. Rub desired amount of butter on feet and allow to absorb. Slip your feet in to pair of cotton socks. Continue daily treatment until your feet are soft and silky smooth.
– For hands: After soaking hands in warm soapy water, rinse and dab dry with soft towel. Rub desired amount of butter on hands and allow to absorb. Slip your hands into cotton gloves and wear overnight for soft and silky smooth hands.
Special Note: If you live in warmer climates or are shipping during the summer, the body butters may be melted upon arrival. If this should happen, let the product sit at room temperature or place in the refrigerator before opening until it has “RE-SOLIDIFIED” back to its buttery goodness. If melting does occur, our products do retain all of its benefits and is not affected. After cooling, a melted whipped body butter will be the consistency of a balm and is still a great moisturizer. Should you be concerned, please choose overnight shipping to prevent melting during warmer months.